Halloween?! Yes, Halloween. I know we still have a few weeks but this is an awesome and fun dessert idea for your Halloween parties! Make these Halloween Ghost Brownies and they are sure to be a huge hit!
Halloween Ghost Brownies
What you need:
1 3/4 cup Flour
2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Salt
1 cup Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Vanilla
7 oz Marshmallow Creme
1-2 boxes Ghost Peeps
How to make Halloween Ghost Brownies:
- Grease 13×9 pan.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine brownie ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into individual brownies and place on heat proof plate(s).
- Heat marshmallow creme (about half at a time) in microwave for 20-30 seconds and spread over brownies.
- Top each brownie with a ghost peep.
- Take a butane torch and brown the marshmallow creme around peep.