Do you have a BRAVO Cucina Italiana near you? Check!
Through Feb 28 they have an absolutely incredible deal that you really do not want to miss out on. Starting at just $11.99, the “Two Is Better Than One” combo includes an entree, plus a choice of soup or a side salad. It is offered at lunch and dinner, seven days a week, at BRAVO locations nationwide.
I had the opportunity to go and check out their “Two is Better Than One” options and I can guarantee you I will be heading back with the rest of the family too. It was just SO good!
Soup or side salad choice:
- Soup of the Day
- Italian Wedding Soup: Meatballs, spinach, pasta, and cheese
- Lobster Bisque with sherry and diced shrimp (add $1)
- BRAVO Chopped Salad: Chopped greens, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, olives, Feta, and red wine vinaigrette
- Caesar Classica: Traditional Caesar salad and focaccia croutons
- Insalata Della Casa: Chopped greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, bacon, crispy pasta, and Parmesan dressing
Of course, I picked the Lobster Bisque when I went…. SO incredibly tasty!!!
Entree choice (choose one):
- Bacon Wrapped Balsamic Meatloaf: Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, haricot vert, and crispy onion straws. (The combo with this entree is priced at $11.99.)
- Eggplant Rollatini: Crispy eggplant rolled and stuffed with prosciutto, Mozzarella and Ricotta, herb linguine, Pomodoro, and Parmesan. (The combo with this entree is priced at $11.99.)
- Stuffed Shrimp Scampi: Orzo, farro, zucchini, roasted peppers, spinach, and lemon butter. (The combo with this entree is priced at $12.99.)
Daniel got the Bacon Wrapped Balsamic Meatloaf. I tasted the Mashed Potatoes and oh my word, I could have made a meal of JUST that!
I got the Stuffed Shrimp Scampi. Normally when you think of Shrimp Scampi, you think noodles, well at least I did. But this comes with Orzo and veggies and seriously… I don’t think any Shrimp Scampi will compete with this one. It was unbelievably good. The stuffed shrimp had an incredible garlic flavor, everything about it was just an explosion of flavor. Perfectly prepared.
Just looking at these pictures makes me want to go back and get it again! Topped with some fresh parmesan everything about it was just perfect. The zucchini, the bell peppers, everything. So tasty.
You can also opt to enjoy BRAVO’s delightful new dessert, Butterscotch Pecan Bread Pudding, which is served warm, and features vanilla bean gelato, caramel, anglaise, and spicy pecans, for an additional $5.99.
After the meal that we ate, I could barely make it through this one, but it was a perfect ending to an incredible meal. I may or may not have had to unbutton my pants by the end of this meal….
Another “one-up” is BRAVO’s hand-selected wines, ideal for pairing with the “Two Is Better Than One” menu items. These include:
- 19 Crimes: A rich and medium bodied red blend (South Australia) ($8.95/glass)
- Torre di Luna Pinot Grigio: A crisp and fresh wine (Trentino, Italy) ($9.25/glass)
“There’s no reason to stop at one course at BRAVO,” said BRAVO Culinary Director & Chef Brian Harvey. “Featuring our quality Italian cuisine, unique entree offerings, and a great value, the ‘Two Is Better Than One’ combo is a wonderful way for our guests to enjoy our renowned Italian fare.”